COVID-19 Relief: Hotmeals & Groceries to Chinatown Seniors Citizens
Help to feed our seniors in Chinatown Los Angeles
AS A MULTI-SERVICE CENTER, WE PROVIDED 88,000 ASSISTANCE TO MORE THAN 18,000 LOW-INCOME FAMILIES AND CHILDREN IN NEED THROUGHOUT 2018! YOUR TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THESE FAMILIES.
YOU CARED! WE THANK YOU!
Donations can be made via phone, email, check or money order payable to 捐款可聯絡:
Chinatown Service Center
Attn: Outreach Department
767 North Hill Street, Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Tel: (213) 808-1760
* $500 provides 20 students for Mathematics and English curriculum workbooks and materials
* $1,000 assists 20 individuals in enrolling for Low-Cost Health Insurance Programs
* $1,500 provides 40 hours of Naturalization Preparatory Courses for Social Services
* $2,500 provides 50 high school students volunteer activity opportunities and college visits with transportation
* $5,000 provide free SAT prep class with all teaching materials for 10 students
* $10,000 assists 20 students at $41/month for Academic and Health Mentoring program to build a firm foundation